Our video was produced by our very own, Liz Richards. Thank you Liz for showing the world how much joy Camp Millhouse has to offer to all!
We are here to build self-esteem, independence, and enrich the lives of persons with special needs through the unique outdoor activities and natural setting that Camp Millhouse provides.
Every summer since 1937, this camp has served as a retreat for children and adults with mental and physical disabilities. Parents and caregivers of these special campers can plan their personal vacations knowing that their campers are at a safe, fun-filled, and caring American Camping Association (A.C.A.) accredited camp.
An Unforgettable Experience
- Arts and crafts
- Nature Program
- Indoor and outdoor sports
- Low Ropes challenge course
- Singing around the campfire
- All camp evening programs
- Trained and qualified counselors
- 24-hour supervision
- American Camp Association Accredited
- 24-Hour Nursing Staff - special medication and diet supervision
- All recreational and living facilities designed for people of all abilities!
Check out our Facebook page for tons of great pictures! We will try to add more pictures at least once a week during the camp season.
Also follow us on Twitter! #TeamMillhouse